Jul. 26, 2022
A digital multimeter (DMM) is an electronic instrument used for electrical measurement. It can have many special functions like math function and temperature, but the main function is to measure electrical parameters such as voltage, current, resistance, and continuity. As a modern multi-purpose electronic measuring instrument, it is mainly used in areas of R&D, scientific research and education, detection and maintenance, quality test, and automatic production test. Test principle, bandwidth, range, display digit and resolution, and special function measurements are the main factors to consider when choosing a digital multimeter.
Sun's new DMM SA5053 is a 5.5 digit and dual display digital desktop multimeter that provides rich and powerful features at an economical price. It is designed for the test requirements of high accuracy, multi-function, and automatic measurement. It provides USB Host, USB Device, RS-232, LAN, and GPIB (optional) interfaces for computer-based control. The following will introduce the main features to let you learn it deeply.
1. Real 5½ digits readings resolution (119999 counts).
2. Up to 800rdgs/s measurement speed.
3. True-RMS AC Voltage and AC Current measuring.
4. 4.3-inch color LCD touch screen with double display for easy viewing.
5. Two sets of input interfaces front and rear, which provides convenience to arrange wires.
6. In addition to numerical data display, it also features histograms, trend charts, bar charts, and statistics functions.